This promo is open to all Philippine Daily Inquirer broadsheet readers nationwide.
- Promo period is from January 16 to April 15, 2011.
- Find the Guyito Wild Hunt coupon which may be found in different sections of the Philippine Daily Inquirer broadsheet. Each Guyito coupon to be printed daily will have a Guyito code.
- Participant may submit the Guyito code to earn promo entries via text/SMS/
- One (1) Guyito Wild Hunt coupon may be found daily on Philippine Daily Inquirer broadsheet from Monday to Sunday.
- Draws will be held at 2:00pm on the following dates:
1st Draw on Mar. 1, 2011
- 2nd Draw on March 29, 2011
- Grand draw is on April 29, 2011.
- Entries will be drawn via electronic raffle.
- Twenty percent (20%) tax for prizes exceeding P10,000 shall be shouldered by the winners.
- The 3-year LTO registration, insurance, other accessories will be for the account of the winner.
- All winners will be notified via registered mall.
- All non-winning entries will automatically be included in the succeding draws.
- A participant can only win once per draw. If a participant's name get drawn more than once, the prize of higher value will be given.
- Cut-off date for the 1st draw is on February 15, 2011 at 5:00pm
- Cut-off date for the 2nd draw is on March 15, 2011 at 5:00pm
- Cut-off date for the Grand draw is on April 15, 2011 at 5:00pm
- All draws will be held at the Inquirer Main office (PDI Bldg. 1098 Chino Roces Ave., Makati City) to be facilitated by Inquirer executives in the presence of DTI representatives.
- The complete list of all winners will be published two (2) weeks after each draw date in the Philippine Daily Inquirer broadsheet.
- All winners below eighteen (18) years of age need to have their parent/s or legal guardian with them to claim their prize. Both the winner and parent/guardian should present valid identification. The latter should also present proof that s/he is the legal guardian of the winner.
- Prizes are transferable but not convertible to cash.
- All unclaimed prizes after the said date shall be forfeited in favor of the Inquirer with prior DTI approval.
- All employees of the Philippine Daily Inquirer, its sister companies, advertising agencies and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are not eligible to join the promo.